EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Inceptus Holding (Pty) Ltd (“Inceptus”) is a company duly registered in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Namibia. As a holding company, Inceptus invites duly qualified and experienced individuals to submit applications to serve as a Director on the Board of Directors for a subsidiary to be registered (NewCo) in accordance with the company laws. The subsidiary will operate and manage Inceptus’ hospitality and tourism business ventures.
The role of the Board of Directors
• Provide technical and professional input, advice and guidance to the hospitality and tourism business venture.
• Act as the focal point for and custodian of corporate governance.
• Spearhead and ensure seamless development and implementation of NewCo’s strategic plan.
• Provide effective leadership and ensure compliance with applicable laws.
• Act in the best interest of NewCo.
• Assist and provide advice in the appointment of the Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director.
Qualifications and Experience
• Honours/Bachelor ’s Degree in Hospitality and/or Tourism (or equivalent qualification) – minimum requirement.
• A holder of the abovementioned qualifications with a Master ’s Degree in Hospitality and/or Tourism, an MBA or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage.
• 7-10 years’ senior management experience working in a business management role.
• Proven track record and experience at managerial level or as a Director on a Board of Directors in the hospitality and tourism sector will be an added advantage.
Competencies (Skills & Abilities)
• Corporate Governance.
• Business Development & Acumen.
• Financial Acumen.
• Enterprise Risk Management.
• Shareholder Management.
• Transformational Leadership.
• Strategic Orientation.
• Innovative Thinking.
• Analytical Thinking.
• Excellent Communication skills (at all levels).
• Negotiation skills.
Interested individuals should forward an application letter, CV and certified copies of Identity documents, all qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and no personal documents will be returned. The advert has minimum requirements listed. Inceptus reserves the discretion to correct any errors herein. All foreign qualifications must be evaluated by Namibia Qualifications Authority.
CLOSING DATE: 09 July 2021
ENQUIRES: Mr. D. L. Liswaniso e-mail: email@example.com
Download Advert here: NEWCO Board EOI